Italian tall boots are well known for their impeccable style, fit, and comfort. With the Fabbri Pro boot you can have the amazing features of an Italian boot without the custom price tag! Made from high quality calfskin and an innovative eco-leather stretch panel for that painted-on look. Slim lines, classic quality, a self-cleaning sole, and unparalleled comfort make these boots a must have.
Now featuring the Pro 2.0. Complete with a higher-cut Spanish top, reinforced leather stretch panel, and the most durable YKK zipper available.
Please note: Fabbri boots have a slim, custom fit and are likely to feel different than other brands. Feel free to contact us at any time to discuss fit. Please call us at 866-831-5192 or email [email protected]
THE PRO BOOT 2.0 FEATURES:
- Gorgeous Italian styling
- Zipper guard
- Spur rest
- Moderate Spanish cut
- French baby calf leather
- Full length stretch eco-leather panel
- Beautiful silver Fabbri emblem on swagger tab
- Self-cleaning sole
- Also available in size 43, 44 and 45
- When measuring, always wear both the breeches and socks that you would normally wear while riding.
- Boots should be snug when they arrive, as they will usually stretch a small amount, if any.
- Tall boots come with an elastic panel on the back, allowing for growth if necessary.
- After breaking in your boots, they will drop an average of 1.5 to 2.0 cm in height.
- These boots should require little or no breaking-in time at all.
- The boots should feel supple and comfortable, even the first time putting them on.