The MDC Sport Classic™ is designed for riders who appreciate the traditional look and benefits of a non-flex stirrup. Our ultra-low profile, high traction aluminum tread, delivers more traction, support, comfort and easily releases in a fall. MDC’s advanced tread design does not cut your boots, breeches or saddle leather. Our ultra-low profile tread is practically invisible in the show ring, allowing all the benefits of our advanced design with the classic lines of traditional stirrups. The MDC Sport Classic™ has the same patented design as our MDC Comfort Stirrup® with lighter weight and a superior tread.
- Patented adjustable top, with preset adjustable positions of traditional angle, 45º and 90º
- Traditional styling
- Ultra-low profile, high traction wide aluminum tread with 45º easy retrieval trailing edge
- Optional traditional width aluminum tread available
- Lighter weight
- Available in 3 sizes (4.5, 4.75 & 5 inches)
- Ideal for Jumping, Dressage, Eventing, Polo, Endurance and Trail Riding